Friday, January 16, 2015
Ethical Hacking "A DEFENCE DIET"
This Video Explains about :
1. Introduction to Ethical Hacking “Overview”
- Category of Hackers, Ethical Hacking, Warnings.
- Penetration Test,Testing Models
2. Revealing Asterisk
- Hacking Passwords Behind ‘dots/asterisk’ from Facebook Login Page.
3. KeyLogging Attack
- Local Attack with Software
- Recording each keystrokes of pressed keys/text
- Effective if used brilliantly
- Can be used to hack all kind of emails and passwords.
4. Phising Attack
- Fake Link Creation and Phising Users.
- Getting all login credential of targeted users.
- ‘Must Have Knowledge’ for all Internet users.
5. Virtual Lab for Hacking Research
- Detail Explanation of Requirements
- Virtual Box|VmWare Concept.
6. NMAP – Kali Linux Basics
- Network Mapper
- Some Commands
- Operating System Fingerprint
7. Cracking|Hacking Wireless Key
- Backtrack 5R3 Basics
- Reaver Tool in action
*Everything here is for awareness concept. Don’t try these methods for bad purpose. Apply these knowledge for good purpose and prepare yourself for DEFENCE from these kind of attacks.
- Bijay Acharya